Position Type: Full-Time, Exempt – Contingent upon award
Work Location: Kuwait
Clearance: TS/SCI w/Poly
Patriot Group International Inc. (PGI), voted #1 Best Place to Work by Virginia Business Magazine and the Best Companies Group, offers an unrivaled hybrid of specialized services by combining security and risk management disciplines with unequaled special operations and intelligence perspectives.
We are looking to hire a Mid Level All Source Analyst – Exploitation Focus to join our team in Kuwait.
The Mid Level All Source Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- In an All Source environment, you will focus on synthesizing information from multi-INT reporting and tools to perform time-critical research and finished intelligence production.
- You will disseminate time-sensitive intelligence information about threats against U.S. personnel, Allies, facilities, and interests.
- You will prepare/deliver strategic and situational awareness briefings to civilians/staff officers and coordinate with National and Theater elements to determine appropriate responses to threat information.
- You will provide tactical intelligence reports to client mission requirements as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree OR three years of intelligence analysis experience.
- At least four years of all-source research, analysis, and production experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies
- Requires former MOS 35F, 350F, l 8F, 35D, 34A, or equivalent specialty codes such as USMC - 0211 Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT) Specialist, 0231
- Intelligence Specialist, U.S. Navy- Navy Intelligence Specialist, USAF - 1N051 All Source Intelligence Analyst, 1N771 Human Intelligence Specialist, 1N451A Intelligence Fusion Analyst
Required Security Clearance:
- TS/SCI with CI Polygraph (Current or Pending)
- Must be able to work at a desk using computers and other typical office equipment for up to 12 hours per day.
Patriot Group International Inc. is a global mission support service provider with expeditionary capabilities, providing services to select clients within the intelligence, defense, and private sectors. PGI is a veteran-owned and operated privately owned company that conducts business in over 30 countries, on six continents, including austere and high threat environments. PGI continuously ranked in the Top 3 of The Virginia Business Magazine Best Places to Work for the last six years.
Patriot Group International Inc. is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. PGI provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. PGI maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact us on our home page.